Ensuring the continuity of Jewish values to build a better world, through advocacy, empowerment, community service, philanthropy and education.
NCJWA advocates, educates and empowers women. We are concerned with social justice and women’s issues and focus on building better lives for all.
Each of the 6 sections in Australia provides a variety of programs and projects based on our 4 tiered platform: Status of Women, Community Service, Israel, Education.
- We provide service to the community through grassroots programs and projects touching members of the Jewish and general communities from the very young to seniors.
- We empower and advocate for women via our work with other NGOs and advisory committees to the Government.
- We support Israel through advocacy, education and fundraising for various Israel projects.
- We educate especially on women’s rights including Jewish women’s rights.
- We are an active affiliate of the International Council of Jewish Women.
Vic Caring Mums in the Press
Gold Coast Gala Dinner Dance
ICJW Video Release
Please help the National organisation provide support to Australian women.
For donations to individual sections please contact them directly
President: Sheila Levine
President: Barbara Stewart-Kann
Facebook: National Council of Jewish Women Australia – Gold Coast
Co-Presidents: Miri Orden, Maxine Bachmeyer, Janet Merkur
President: Miriam Bass
President: Jenny Faigenbaum
PO Box 104, Balaclava, 3183 VIC
Telephone: 0420 891 923
Office hours: Mon & Wed: 9.30am – 3.30pm
Shirley Glance OAM, Sylvia Gelman AM MBE z”l, Rysia Rozen OAM, Negba Weiss-Dolev National President, Di Hirsh OAM – At the Sylvia Gelman Foundation Launch
BMI Investments proudly supports NCJWA